Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Carrier leakage on transmit

From: Charles Brain
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Carrier leakage on transmit
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:30:44 +0100

Hi Johnathan,

I tried an offset of 10 MHz and the output on the spectrum analyser
looks frazzled, it no longer looked clean. Funnily enough the satellite
receiver still managed to lock to the signal.

I am fiddling about with an anti aliasing filter at the moment
but when I have that sorted I will try some other offset values.

In my last post I should have said OFDM not ODFM.

- Charles

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnathan Corgan"

I haven't had the opportunity to try recent versions of UHD; I'll get
to that this week.  But you should be able to move the LO at least
10-12 MHz away.

Your feedback on the TX side issues you've encountered have already
been very useful, thanks.