Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re:Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 90, Issue 26

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re:Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 90, Issue 26
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:35:37 -0700

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 05:29:56PM +0800, weizhongshan wrote:
> hello everyone ,I want to use the fm_tx_2_daughters.py as a template to
> realize my own module ,so  I copy it to my own folder.
> but when I set the interpolate to 64 and test the copy module ,"uU"
> appears.then I run the usrp_benchmark_usb.py,the result shows "Max USB/USRP
> throughput = 32MB/sec".I wonder the "uU" appears
>    thanks forward<br><br>在2010-05-27 00:00:address@hidden 写道:

Perhaps your machine can't keep up?
uU is "USRP Underrun".  You failed to send it samples fast enough.

[Also, please don't top-post in general, and never top post on top of
the digest.  Pick a relevant subject, trim all unnecessary text from
anything you're replying to.  If you're starting a new thread, don't
start by replying to an existing (non-relevant) thread.

See also:

  http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/ReportingErrors

Eric