Re:Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re:Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 90, Issue 26

From: weizhongshan
Subject: Re:Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re:Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 90, Issue 26
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:33:56 +0800 (CST)

thanks Eric
I am sorry ,I will not do that again .but would you please help me figure out
this problem. as I mentioned the USB speed is not a problem.and i have another
C++ problem test_usrp ,it's a one channel receiver , the decim is set to 8.and
it does work without any trouble .so i think my pc can keep up with the
speed<br><br>在2010-05-28 02:35:37,"Eric Blossom" <address@hidden> 写道: