Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Output not showing in GRC

From: Sammour
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Output not showing in GRC
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 02:52:13 -0700 (PDT)

I'm afraid yes. These are the last two line in the general_work ()

  consume_each(noutput_items);
  return noutput_items;

I am actually suspicious about the makefile.am and library integration
stuff, can anybody check this for me please?

libgnuradio_mypackage_la_LDFLAGS =      \
        $(NO_UNDEFINED)\
        -L$(MATLAB_ROOT)/runtime/glnx86

libgnuradio_arraycomms_la_LIBADD =      \
        $(GNURADIO_CORE_LA)\
        -L/usr/lib -lmyfirstblock

where myfirstblock is a library generated in MATLAB

Cheers,

Sam