Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 issues with latest GIT master, at least on OSX

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 issues with latest GIT master, at least on OSX 10.5.8
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 09:59:37 -0600

I just checked -- it's a MacPorts / SDL issue; I'll submit a bug report to them. Sorry! - MLD

On Jun 3, 2010, at 9:37 AM, Johnathan Corgan wrote:

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 08:16, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks, Johnathan, for those fixes in recent check-ins; between them and starting with a clean build, almost everything is taken care of ... one last
item now:

objc[56471]: Class SDLTranslatorResponder is implemented in both
/opt/local/lib/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib and
/opt/GNURadio/git/builds/master/gr-video-sdl/src/.libs/libgnuradio- video-sdl-3.3.1git.0.dylib.

I really don't know what to make of this. When did it start happening?