[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC symbolic-link is not working‏

From: Sammour
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC symbolic-link is not working‏
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, I have installed gnuradio with grc. the bootstrap, configure, make, make check and sudo make install all of them ran nicely. However when I type "grc" in the terminal it says: The program 'grc' is currently not installed. You can install it by typing: sudo apt-get install grc grc: command not found I tried to figure out what the problem is , and now can run grc by double-clicking this file "/usr/local/share/gnuradio/grc/freedesktop/GRC". Can anybody help me in fixing the problem, please? or maybe there's something went wrong in the installation caused this to happen. Thank you, Sam