[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with tvrx , wbx and AO-51.

From: naveen nischal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with tvrx , wbx and AO-51.
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 03:19:43 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I have recently got into doing the SDR, i have been using the both the tvrx and wbx daughter boards for communicating with the ham radio at 435.300Mhz. I am not too good at python so i use GRC. However when i try to receive from the voice from the AO-51 satellite at the same 435.3Mhz frequency i dont get anything. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Naveen