Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP underrun problems

From: Christian Pérez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP underrun problems
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 11:24:15 +0100

Hello Matt thank you for your answer, I'm sure that realtime scheduling is enabled because my program don't print the following warning:

r = gr.enable_realtime_scheduling()
   if r != gr.RT_OK:
       print "Warning: failed to enable realtime scheduling"

So, My computer is not fast enough to run my program en real time? How can I fix it? I Have a Pentium IV 3.0 Ghz HT

Thanks a lot.