[Discuss-gnuradio] qt4 python-gnuradio-qtgui dependency errors on Lucid

From: Marius
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] qt4 python-gnuradio-qtgui dependency errors on Lucid 10.4
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 16:55:38 +0200

Hi!

I'm getting a bunch of dependency errors if I try to install the python
gnuradio GUI.

python-gnuradio-qtgui:
 Depends: libgnuradio-qtgui0 but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libqt4-opengl but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libqwtplot3d-qt4-0 but it is not going to be installed

Do I have to add any special repositories in order to get the QT GUI
working?
I simply followed the instructions and added:

deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid main restricted universe
multiverse
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates main restricted
universe multiverse
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security main restricted
universe multiverse
deb http://gnuradio.org/ubuntu stable main contrib

According to the setup guide this should be sufficient:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/1/UbuntuInstall

It seems to be requiring libqt4-dev, mainly requiring related components.
Does anybody know how to resolve this conflict?

Thanks,
--
Marius