Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block

From: Sammour
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

I only need a single sample from each stream to generate the vector ( there
is a method of doing this in signal processing) and I am inherting from
gr_sync_block as the block is 1:1. I am also returning noutput_items and
didn't use consume_each() of course. Thanks anyway.

Still thinking :)

Cheers,
Sam