Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense vs. usrp_fft

From: killoqg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense vs. usrp_fft
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 01:42:36 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi,

 I've found (thanks to Firas) the solution to the incorrect localization in
frequency of the maximum values. It's due to the factors tune-delay and
dwell-delay of the bin_statistics_f function. You have to increase these
values (setting both in 50e-3 I can locate quiet well the max values) cause
the results vary depending on the hardware and the PC performance.

Now I will try to calibrate my system to measure the received power, but
it's a different issue.

Hope it can help other people.

Best Regards.