[Discuss-gnuradio] FEC

From: Jakub Moskal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FEC
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:15:28 -0400

I'm using the digital/benchmark_*.py from the GIT repository and am
getting a very low ratio of corrupt packets, usually under 0.5%. I use
the default gmsk modulation, USRP1's with RFX2400 and run the
benchmark with a frequency of 2.4G. Would this low ratio suggest that
the FEC is being applied somewhere along the path, or not necessarily?
I cannot find any piece of code which would prove it.