[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 hitch

From: Abhishek B
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 hitch
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:35:24 -0400

hi all
I have access to a USRP2 board. I recently loaded the new firmware and fpga images onto it, which have UHD support i.e. To be precise, the firmware image was the one released on 21st june and the fpga image was the one released on the 15th of june, found on the Ettus website.
I have been trying to detect the usrp boards with the commands "find_usrps". It still says "No USRP2 found".
Apart from this, I also tried to build the uhd according to the documentation given on the ettus site. After the build, I also ran the "uhd_find_devices" . It says "no UHD devices found"
Is there something wrong with the images or am I doing something wrong?
please help
Thanks a lot
--
Abhi