[Discuss-gnuradio] write my own module ,but get an import error

From: weizhongshan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] write my own module ,but get an import error
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:50:23 +0800 (CST)

I am  trying to write my own module ,"make" ,"make check" and "make install" are all ok ,but when i use it in my own module ,i get the following error:
ImportError: /usr/loca/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gnuradio/_mimo.so: undefined symbol: _Z25mimo_make_ofdm_mapper_bcvRKSt6vectorISt7complexIfESaIS1_EEjjj
i met  a helper in a forum ,he tested my module in his pc ,and it is ok, i am totally lost .
   really need your help
  wei