[Discuss-gnuradio] BURX daughterboard wiki

From: John Orlando
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] BURX daughterboard wiki
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:55:10 -0500

Hi all,
We've been thrilled with the response we've received regarding our
BURX daughterboard since we announced it a few months back.
Documentation for this board has been continuing to grow, and we
finally got it all pulled together in a useful format.  We've put
together a series of wiki pages to provide both a "user's guide" for
the BURX daughterboard as well as to answer the most common questions
we get asked.  This wiki can be found here:

http://www.epiq-solutions.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome

Feel free to shoot additional questions to the GNU Radio mailing list
as they arise, and we'll update the wiki as appropriate.  If you're
interested in an account to post content to the wiki, please email us
at contact (at) epiq-solutions.com and we'll get you setup.

--
John Orlando
CEO/System Architect