RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - July 6th 2010

From: Zohair M. Abu Shaban
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - July 6th 2010
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:14:24 +0100

Dear Josh,

Thanks for the info provided and the help.

I have 4 USRP2 boards, 2 separate function generators and 2 splitters to supply PPS and REF clock with specs as in the FAQ page. For testing only, I used a VRT version of the firmware that my colleague modified to send the REF clock to the debug pins, and I was able to see that the ref clocks are synchronized.

I tried to work with 2 channels, 3 channels and 4 channels and wasn't lucky enough to get something working.

I am also interested to know if anybody has tried the MIMO block and got it working/not working.

Best regards,
zohair