[Discuss-gnuradio] Python example implementing an Automatic Repeat reQue

From: Lebowski80
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python example implementing an Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) technique
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,
Can someone tell me if there is some python example in the directory
gnuradio-example where is implemented an Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ)
technique? I'm trying to modify the benchmark_tx.py and  benchmark_rx.py
files but this does not seem the faster and easier way to do thet! Thank you
in advance.
Best Regards.