Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't locate gr-uhd component

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't locate gr-uhd component
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:40:14 +0400

Hi Manuel,

On Jul 16, 2010, at 4:30 PM, Manuel Fuhr wrote:

> gr-uhd is located directly in the root (see also
> http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/gr-uhd?h=next)

Thanks for pointing that out, I realized that I forgot to switch to the next
branch on the Fedora VM. I was working concurrently on the Mac environment and
the Fedora one, and forgot to switch to the next branch.

I can see gr-uhd now, and will try to build it.

I have a problem with getting the UHD to detect the USRP2 though. I set the
static IP address to 192.168.10.1 for the eth2 interface, disabled firewall,
etc, but I'm not able to detect the USRP2 as described here:

http://old.nabble.com/Can%27t-connect-to-USRP2-using-UHD-driver-td29182873.html

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson