Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on osx 10.6.4

From: Ninja
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on osx 10.6.4
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 06:29:27 +0700

Hi Michael,

I checked config.log and found the error around Python.h because fortran compiler is not exist. So, I installed the fortran compiler for mac osx from http://r.research.att.com/tools/, the error message on config.log looks different now but still around Python.h usability,

Warning: conftest.f:2: Illegal preprocessor directive

Please find full config.log from http://pastebin.ca/1903253

Is gnuradio required specific fortran compiler to be used?

I check from MacPorts for fortran and found these,

[Downloads/gnuradio-3.2.2] > search fortran
adaptor @12.0 (lang)
    Parallel Fortran compiliation system

cfitsio @3.250 (science)
    C access to FITS data files with optional Fortran wrappers

fgsl @0.9.3 (math, science)
    Fortran interface to the GNU scientific library

fpp @1.1 (devel)
    Fortran preprocessor for FORTRAN 77 and Fortran 90 programs

ftidy @7.2 (lang)
    Fortran Tidy

g95 @0.92 (lang)
    Another GNU Fortran 95 compiler

p5-extutils-f77 @1.16 (perl)
    Helper for linking C with Fortran subroutines

pgplot @5.2.2 (graphics, devel)
    C/Fortran graphics library

py-f2py @2.43.239_1831 (python)
    Fortran to Python Interface Generator

qd @2.3.11 (devel, math)
    C++/Fortran-90 double-double and quad-double package

- Rasyid