[Discuss-gnuradio] How to stop a hier_block2?

From: killoqg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to stop a hier_block2?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:18:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I've defined a hier_block2 to transmit a signal and I need to start/stop it
under certain conditions. The problem is that I'm not able to stop it. I
tried it calling the top_block.disconnect(my_hier_block) method. Then I
tried calling the my_hier_block.disconnect_all() method but none of them
works. Is that possible or does exist another way to achieve that?

Thanks in advance.