[Discuss-gnuradio] UCLA Zigbee PHY transmission on usrp2 : Segmentation

From: Sundeep Prabhakar C
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UCLA Zigbee PHY transmission on usrp2 : Segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:46:24 +0200

Dear all,

I am trying to implement Zigbee on usrp2 (Daughter board - RFX2400),
using ULCA ZIGBEE PHY fromĀ  https://cgran.org/browser/projects/ucla_zigbee_phy/branches/septikus

I have modified theĀ  <https://cgran.org/browser/projects/ucla_zigbee_phy/branches/septikus/src/examples/cc2420_txtest.py> a little bit, to test the transmission on USRP2, but i am getting segmentation fault something like this :

send message 1:
Segmentation fault

However, receiver seems to work fine.
I have attached the python script for reference.

Some more details ,
OS : Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Desktop)
Gnuradio and all the software were updated two days back.
--enable-single and --enable-shared configure options taken care during
fftw installation.

Could someone please help me out soon with this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Sun