[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Dynamic multiply_const_cc()

From: Bishal Thapa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Dynamic multiply_const_cc()
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:26:40 -0400

B.connect(gr.vector_source_c([],True), B.multiply_const_cc(), usrp_sink_c). Sorry

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Bishal Thapa <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
  I have one last question for today :). I have a GNURadio Python application that runs two gr.top_block() flow graphs simultaneously on two different daughterboards (RFX2400). My dream is that B is running forever (using B.run()) sending a continuous series of complex numbers with the following connect --> B.connect(gr.vector_source_c([],True), B.multiply_const_cc(), True).

I want A to trigger a B.multiply_const_cc().set_k(multiplier) on some event. In this scenario, is there anyway, I could get A to trigger dynamic B.multiply_const_cc().set_k(multiplier) without "B.start()+sleep()+B.stop()+B.wait()". Basically...(as it makes sense) if I do B.run(), the trigger never does the amplification. Can somebody please help me, if I m trying to do something that is obviously not possible :(

Hopefully my explanation was clear. I can post the code, if necessary.

Thank you,