Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio scheduler behavior

From: alfayez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio scheduler behavior
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:06:19 -0400

Apparently the issue was some USB block sizing that was happening in the flowgraph, a flowgraph that someone in my research lab provided, when I enabled scheduler logging as per Eric's suggestion I found that the scheduler wasn't calling the work function at all.  When I enabled logging from the "gr_flat_flowgraph.cc" file I found that the flowgraph was dying as the buffer were being allocated.  Anyways, the code works now but for the future I will do more testing with the USB block sizes with the DSP in the loop to be understand this issue.

thanks again for your help Eric.

al fayez