Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO source - bursts

From: Zohair
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO source - bursts
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 06:09:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Josh,

I have tried the code above and used a printing block with the following
work function and vec_len=1 to see the output of one of the MIMO source
output ports:

int library_print_c::work (int noutput_items, gr_vector_const_void_star
&input_items,gr_vector_void_star &output_items){
        const gr_complex *in= (const gr_complex *) input_items[0];
        gr_complex temp_in[vec_len];

        for (int i = 0; i <noutput_items; i++){
                memcpy(&temp_in[0],in,vec_len*sizeof(gr_complex));
                for (int k=0; k<vec_len; k++)
std::cout<<temp_in[k]<<std::endl;
        }

        return noutput_items;
}

However, if the  size variable is 1000 the output printed is a value
repeated 1000 times then a new value repeated 1000 times and so on. What I
was expecting as you know is to see 1000 differnt samples then a pause then
1000 samples and so on. I wonder if this is the real output or it's
scheduler issue between the two blocks, though the printing block is such a
conceptual copy of the howtosquare.

Regards,
Zohair