[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP problem ? used for Digital beacon receiver

From: Wipat phonsukkarn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP problem ? used for Digital beacon receiver
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:46:45 +0700

Hi everybody , I'm new for the gnuradio.Now my researching is about digital beacon receiver.So what's my problem is in the list below
1. How do everybody set MUX? I tried to read the datasheet but It wasn't make sense for me.So what I do is use the GRC and used the Usrp block so i know that my db BasicRx is on side B RXA and My WBX is on Side A Rx2 but if i want to set mux in the python program how do i do?

2. I tried to find the signal's phase,so i  generated the signal about 1.5M from signal generator (just for test) directly to the Basic Rx Db. So what i expect is the IQ signal that show in the GRC Scope sink would be the constant(cosphi and sinphi) signal but It's not ,the signal seem to be like the cycle(period). What do I misunderstanding?

3. From the Question 2. How can I find the phase of the signal that i generate through the usrp.

Thank  every one  for yours advices