Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Display/Hide parameters from an XML Files

From: Zohair
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Display/Hide parameters from an XML Files
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 05:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

What if I want to hide/show input ports? For example my block may receive 1,2
or 3 input with different vlen and I want the user to be able to choose the
number of ports and they are automatically shown/hidden. I don't want to use
the nports tag for two reasons:

1- I want to label the ports with different labels.
2- ports will have different vlen.

I tried the hide tag but it doesn't seem to be designed to work for ports.