[Discuss-gnuradio] WBX Daughter board problem

From: Wipat phonsukkarn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX Daughter board problem
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:21:00 +0700

Hi every body,Now i've got a problem that my usrp now has only BasicRX and WBX
but i want to make a experiment that i want to generate the signal from the signal generator for 1.5M and 4M through each Daughter board
and i decide to generate the 1.5M to basicRx and i knew that minimum Rage of WBX is about 50Mhz so i tried to generate 4Mhz to the wbx and show in the grc scope sink and i saw only noise.Are there another way that i can do my experiment (i cannot generate up to 50Mhz because of my function generator) and if i can generate above 50Mhz through the WBX what will i see in the grc scope sink?

thank you very much for every kindness and advice
Wipat