Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tunnel.py hanging after some time

From: An He
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tunnel.py hanging after some time
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:43:08 -0400

Hi Dave,

Not sure whether we had the same issue. We modified the original tunnel.py to a multichannel based tunnel. We were able to connect multiple nodes (USRP2+WBX) initially after running tunnel.py. We could ping every nodes. After a while, some nodes started to fail. If we restarted the failing nodes, ping went through again. We were operating with 3 channels and 100kbps each on 400MHz.

Does anyone have a clue what is going on?

An