[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: gr-trellis: convenc and viterbi with own mapper/d

From: colby . boyer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: gr-trellis: convenc and viterbi with own mapper/de-mapper
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 23:30:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, "Jonas M. Börner" wrote:

Hi Colby,

thanks for your reply. My trellis is created like this:

t=trellis.fsm(1,2,[91,121])

The constraint length is 7 so it doesn't look like it was connected to a
trellis-specific thing. As I remember from the gr-trellis examples they didn't
do any truncating there before comparing the source with the destination for
error calculation...

Regards,
        Jonas