Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/gnuradio Issues in OS X

From: HR Myler
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/gnuradio Issues in OS X
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:12:21 -0500

On Aug 25, 2010, at Wednesday|August 25, 2010|11:04 AM, Michael Dickens wrote:

I just updated to the latest GIT master & indeed "make check" fails in gr-usrp with the "Symbol not found: _usb_debug" in gr-usrp if MacPorts 'libusb-compat' is installed -- thanks for the pointer, Mark. I'll request in MacPorts that the PKGCONFIG file for 'libusb- compat' be renamed to reflect that (may or not work). And for GNU Radio, I'm tweaking the config/usrp_libusb.m4 script to also check for the symbol "_usb_debug" when a legacy library is found (the 'compat' version does not have this symbol). I'll create a branch for testing later today if all goes well. - MLD

What we really, really want is a DMG file ;-)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including
attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure
or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential,
proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail
from your system.