Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: making a small USRP board

From: Mikael Olofsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: making a small USRP board
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:05:20 +0200

FDD - Frequency Division Duplex. You can communicate in both directions simultaneously using different frequency bands.

/MiO

William Cox wrote:
Lin,
I don't know what FDD is. The board would only support it if the original board does, and/or if someone implements it. As of yet, I'm trying to figure out if reducing the size of the USRP1 baord, by removing one of the transceivers, is feasible. I'm a GNURadio/USRP newbie and I'm just going off looking at the pysical board and thinking I didn't need half of it.
-William