Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: making a small USRP board

From: Mark J. Blair
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: making a small USRP board
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:44:11 -0700

On Aug 30, 2010, at 8:24 AM, William Cox wrote:
> Right now I'm thinking the easiest thing would be to keep everything the
> same, except remove the 2nd mixed-signal chip, and move the power circuit off
> the board.
> So, yes, same form factor for daughterboard connections.

That seems like a lot of effort and expense to make something just a little bit
smaller. Now, if you could make the equivalent of a USRP + WBX board about the
size of a pack of playing cards, and powered from the USB port, that would be
quite interesting!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <address@hidden>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/