[Discuss-gnuradio] Slider variable problem

From: Samy Sammour
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Slider variable problem
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:55:50 +0100

Hello  guys,

I have created my block but which takes a variable N. I want to change this variable using the slider variable, I understand that I need to define a <callback>setVariable(N)</callback> but at runtime I get error the this is not defined in the myblock_sptr module.

I added the function in the inside the constructor *.h, at the bottom of the *.cc file and the callback tag.

Can you help me with, please?

Cheers,