[Discuss-gnuradio] Problems adding a new configuration variable to an ex

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems adding a new configuration variable to an existing block
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:37:36 +0300

Hi All,

I've tried to add a new variable to an existing block, gr-noaa/noaa_hrpt_deframer, and hoped it would show up in GRC.

I've modded the noaa_hrpt_deframer.cc and noaa_hrpt_deframer.h in directory lib, noaa_hrpt_deframer.i in directory swig and added
the new variable + callback into grc/noaa_hrpt_deframer.xml

All modifications compiles.

I now uninstall and run ./bootstrap, ./configure, make and make install.
All still seems still to be OK.

When I launch GRC I can see that the modified block is missing.
It seems that also some other files must be modded?

The simple mod I made to noaa_hrpt_deframer can be viewed at
http://www.poes-weather.com/~patrik/usrp/gr-noaa/

Regards,
Patrik