答复: 答复: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion error

From: zhang wei
Subject: 答复: 答复: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion error
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:58:19 +0800

Hi Josh,

        I have installed the python-opengl (See the Accessories).
        But I still can't see the waveform.

Cliff

The non-gl scope sink is a little weird. You may have to mess with the
time axis to see anything. If you install python-opengl, you will get
the gl scope sink which works much better. Looks like this:
http://www.joshknows.com/images/wxgui/wxgui_scope.png

My best guess,
-Josh