Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio and multi core processors

From: William Cox
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio and multi core processors
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:05:41 -0400

Dave,
I'm trying to get this into as small a package as possible, because it's going underwater :) At 64lbs of buoyancy per cubic inch, every bit counts!
-William

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:58 AM, dave k <address@hidden> wrote:
minimum core 2 duo. quad would be better. i use a q9650 and it handles just file processing high data rates. i5 and i7's have hyper threading, which give you 2x the cores...