Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No Gui Gnu Radio Companion

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No Gui Gnu Radio Companion
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:47:33 -0400

Hello,

Im running GRC and I have a grc file with no gui. When I run the file a python window displays and then disappears. I want to read whats in that window since it seems there is a problem with my file and its not printing to any where else. How do I do this? Is there a way to run the GRC file from the command line?

Thanks,
Justin
_______________________________________________ Discuss-gnuradio mailing list address@hidden http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio
GRC produces a python program, which you can run directly.

If your flow-graph is named "foo", GRC will produce two files:

   o foo.grc
   o foo.py

--
Marcus Leech