[Discuss-gnuradio] Help : using different hardware by replacing USRP har

From: ton ph
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : using different hardware by replacing USRP hardware
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 22:06:11 +0530

hi everyone,
  As i was exploring through the gnuradio code/blocks, I was thinking what i have to do,if i want to use another hardware by replacing USRP. I was thinking to to disable usrp block while configuring and also make changes to the makefiles. Please someone guide me if my approach is right or wrong.If this is right how can i replace the usrp libraries with my own hardware libraries.
please do tolerate if i have ask any out of track question.
Thanks