[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 with WBX and LP0926 to receive GSM spectrum

From: hafiz zimran
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 with WBX and LP0926 to receive GSM spectrum
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
We have received USRP2 with WBX and LP0926 PCB Antenna on 19 August,2010.
We are trying to receive GSM spectrum ( Above 900MHz) but we are getting the error USRP2: Channel 0 not receiving
USRP2: rx_samples(0 failed.

When we run the command sudo usrp2_fft.py -f 900M , we are getting the same error.
Below 900MHz, the above mentioned command is working ( we are able to see the spectrum).
Would you please guide us what the reason for error.

Best Regards

Zimran Rafique