Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File sink causes "S" errors

From: hobiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File sink causes "S" errors
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 23:17:12 +0900

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the code. I will give it a try tomorrow (I am out of the
office already). I intend to sample continously for 10-15 minutes to
disk, so your solution might not work directly for me, but if you agree
I'd like to modify your code. If it works as expected, I can post it
somewhere (giving full credit to your prior work).

Regards,
  Thomas