Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_probe, failed to find usrp[0] - was working

From: jefftk
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_probe, failed to find usrp[0] - was working yesterday...
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:34:15 -0700 (PDT)

Ah well it is working now, I restarted the computer.... yes, I tried that at
least once before posting my message : ) ...
I hate computers....

I had followed the http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/1/UbuntuInstall   for
setting up the usrp group and udev at some point, probably just before my
last restart. I think what may have happened was I did not have the usrp
group setup the first time I tried usrp_probe and was in a sudo environment,
then when I tried it later I was not in the right group.

I did not know the PYTHONPATH variable is not available across SUDO,

Thanks Marcus.
-Jeff