[Discuss-gnuradio] C++ and python in OFDM doubt

From: Laser_s
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] C++ and python in OFDM doubt
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 01:58:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am working on OFDM.
I have several questions about OFDM codes, and in general GNU radio.
As I understand, there are functions in C + + that are linked through
python, right?

if I look on the web:
http://www.gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/
I can find the C + + blocks there for OFDM: gr_ofdm_bpsk_demapper,
gr_ofdm_cyclic_prefixer, gr_ofdm_frame_acquisition ect ....

On the other hand, if you look at the code: benchmark_ofdm_rx.py, it calls
another function that is ofdm_demod belonging to "ofdm.py." Then call
"ofdm_receiver.py" later "ofdm_sync_ml.py"

But I never see the function calls in C + + mentioned above.
For me this raises several questions:

Benchmark_ofdm_rx.py program uses C + + functions OFDM?
Is there any way to see a python code in graphical form? as block diagrams
or something?

My ultimate goal is to take the blocks C + + and use them in simulink for a
receiver, is it possible?

Thanks