[Discuss-gnuradio] Error when installing Boost

From: ish13
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when installing Boost
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:47:47 -0700 (PDT)

I get an error with I use ./configure when I am installing boost.  The
following commands are entered in the terminal when I am installing.

cd boost_1_44_0
BOOST_PREFIX=/opt/boost_1_44_0
./tools/jam/src/boehm_gc/configure --prefix=$BOOST_PREFIX
--with-libraries=thread,date_time,program_options

confchecking if f77 PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
checking if f77 static flag -static works... yes
checking if f77 supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking whether the f77 linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries...
yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... /usr/bin/f77: Illegal option:
-print-search-dirs
GNU/Linux ld.so
checking sys/dg_sys_info.h usability... no
checking sys/dg_sys_info.h presence... no
checking for sys/dg_sys_info.h... no
checking whether Solaris gcc optimization fix is necessary... no
checking atomic_ops.h usability... no
checking atomic_ops.h presence... no
checking for atomic_ops.h... no
configure: error: Missig libatomic_ops.