Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio Mode S project released

From: Allen Vinegar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio Mode S project released
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 12:24:30 -0400

Thanks for quick answer!

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Foster" <address@hidden>
To: "Allen Vinegar" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 12:18 PM

On Sun, 2010-10-24 at 12:15 -0400, Allen Vinegar wrote:
What would be involved in running this with a USRP2 and WBX?

Download, compile, run. You should plug an antenna in at some point in
the process.

If you aren't using UHD yet, you'll have to download and install UHD and
gr-uhd as well as burn a new SD card image. Instructions for that
process are here:
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki

--n

Thanks,