Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to hold a values from file source

From: songsong gee
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to hold a values from file source
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:36:53 +0900

For more details, I have two files for test. One is 'all1' and another is 'all0'

+---------------------------------------------+ 'all1'
|11111111111111111111111111|
+---------------------------------------------+ result (image)

 |00000000000000000000000000|

(For convenience, I copied links to a diagram ASK.grc (image))

It seems that reading 0's appear more frequently in test with 'all0'
So... I think it works somehow but... not perfect because non-zero values never appear in sending a 0 bit.
I think there might be a somewhat 'blank out' of values from file source

Is it inevitable when using file source block?
Or Is it a somewhat sync problem?

I'm new to GRC so it's a kind of hard things :(