[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC 3.3.0 block documentation missing

From: Rickard Nilsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC 3.3.0 block documentation missing
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:42:50 +0200

Hi list,

After reinstalling and upgrading the GNU Radio from version 3.2.2 to 3.3.0, on
two different platforms, I have lost some of the valuable GRC documentation
which was available earlier in the blocks. Many of the blocks now have much
less (or none at all) information, and I need every bit.

How is it possible to get the GRC block documentation back in ver. 3.3.0 ?

Rickard