Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP BasicRX read_io() from pins

From: Burak TUYSUZ
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP BasicRX read_io() from pins
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 14:08:48 -0500

I did implement the pps input in the firmware
so I can precisely start collecting data and the buffer problem solved.
Thank you for your help
-Burak

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Burak TUYSUZ <address@hidden> wrote:
Do you think that it  will work or
should I use verilog for this purpose?

Actually I did something in verilog but I guess when I stop collecting data some
of the data waiting in the buffers, so that is why I wanted to learn if it is easier to do in python.
Thank you

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Nov 06, 2010 at 12:43:28PM -0400, Burak TUYSUZ wrote:
> Thanks Eric,
>
> Is there a pps input application/example done with this on USRP1
> probably using a counter in python.

Not that I know of.

--
Burak TUYSUZ
Ph.D. Candidate, Research Assistant

**********CONFIDENTIAL**********
This e-mail message and any included attachments are confidential, intended only or the recipient named above, and may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message.