Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SD Cards

From: Allen Vinegar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SD Cards
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:41:14 -0500

I continued hunting for an answer and found the following website. I downloaded their software and was able to reformat 3 SDs that I hadn't been able to reuse before. Now they work fine.

Hope this is of some help to others.

Al Vinegar

This software formats all SD memory cards and SDHC memory cards using a formatting program that complies with official SD memory card requirements. ...
www.sdcard.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Markus Heller M.A. (relix GmbH)" <address@hidden>