Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new modulation schemes do not work on my usrps wh

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new modulation schemes do not work on my usrps while the old ones work
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:52:50 -0500

On 11/14/2010 08:38 PM, John Andrews wrote:
hi,
I have the latest gnuradio installed on my Ubuntu 10.04 computers and two USRPs with RFX-2400 cards. I tested the benchmark_tx.py/benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx2.py/benchmark_rx2.py with dbpsk and dbpsk2 modulation schemes but only the old schemes work.

1. With old schemes both usrps transmit and receive when tested in both tx/rx modes.
2. With the new scheme one of the receive computer displays 'false ' for almost all the packets received. I didn't see any successfully received packets.
3. One of the USRPs in the receive mode doesn't even acknowledge a transmission and hence the benchmark_rx2.py script doesn't print any thing on stdout.

What changes in parameters should I try in order for them to work?

Thanks
_______________________________________________ Discuss-gnuradio mailing list address@hidden http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio
Some modulation schemes are more sensitive to frequency offsets than others.

Try that.

--
Principal Investigator
Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium