Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio package description

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio package description
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:28:52 +0100

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:35:47PM -0800, Thunder87 wrote:
> Hi! Could anyone please describe what are these packages for:
>
> gr-gpio
> gr-trellis
> gr-utils
> gcell
> gr-gcell
> gr-msdd6000
> gr-atsc
> gr-comedi
> gr-noaa

Hi Thunder87,

although I'm always glad to see people interested in GNU Radio, I think
you should spend at least one minute figuring out answers for yourself.
See:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/ReportingErrors
The modules you mention have either a 'doc' directory or they directly
spell out what they do (what's your first Google hit for 'noaa' or
'atsc' or 'comedi'? What does your DSP textbook say about 'trellis'?).

Speaking as a fellow subscriber reader to this list--I'm no moderator or
anything.

By including 'gr-utils' in your query, I infer you haven't even looked
inside.

Cheers,
MB
--